What type of fireworks do you use?

We only use category 4 fireworks for our displays.  These types of fireworks are not available to the general public but only professional firework companies.  The fireworks are much larger, louder and brighter than those which are bought in the shops. When designing a show we use many different type of firework including aerial shells,…

What about insurance?

We have £10million Public and Product Liability Insurance. Our insurers are QBE and there contact details are: QBE Europe Plantation Place 30 Fenchurch Street London EC3M 3BD United Kingdom Tel: +44 (0)20 7105 4000 Fax: +44 (0)20 7105 4019